Sign up for my email so that you don't miss any of my upcoming video workshops, including my workshop series: The Twelve Days of a Woodland Christmas
Gather your family (or have some quiet creating time just for youself) in the comfort of your own home, and create a Christmas heirloom right along with me.
The 10th Day of a Woodland Christmas Workshop will be held on December 10th. Part 1: 4PM EST and Part 2: 7PM EST. Upon purchase, your kit will be shipped USPS Priority Mail within 24 hours. You will be emailed directions and suggested supplies. If you are not able to attend during that time, or purchase or receive the kit after the class is scheduled, it will be on replay and I will be availabe to answer any questions.
I will creating my pieces right along with you, and you are encouraged to use the DIY Paint colors and finishes of your choice. *Use any wood glue you have to glue shadowbox frame together AFTER you decorate the background.
Each Kit Includes:
- (1) 8" x 6" Shadow Box Kit (you can decorate the backing before glueing together to make it much easier) -or- (1) 8" x 8" preassembled tree shadowbox (choose from the dropdown menu)
- (1) wood candlestick pedestal
- (6) winter people/snowman wood peg dolls (IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE WHICH 6 YOU GET, PEASE LIST & NUMBER THEM IN THE NOTES WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER and I will try to accommodate you.) If you need to add more people, see my listing for Snow People Add-ons.
- Pieces from the IOD Woodland Christmas Decor Transfer (as shown for each kit)
- (1) 3.25" x 6" wood standing tag, perfect for a tiered tray decor or shelf. 1/2" thick (there will be enough of the transfer to use on the tag)
- twine for making a tag tassel
- (3) 16mm beads for the tag & tassel
- DIY Paint Products available here. *I use DIY Liquid Patina to prep my surface for applying a transfer.
10th Day of a Woodland Christmas FB Video Workshop: Shadow Box + Chunky Tag
Fruitful Life Studio is unable to accept returns. Please contact me with any questions before ordering, Thank you.