Sign up for my email so that you don't miss any of my upcoming video workshops, including my workshop series: The Twelve Days of a Woodland Christmas
Gather your family (or have some quiet creating time just for youself) in the comfort of your own home, and create a Christmas heirloom right along with me.
The 12th Day of a Woodland Christmas Workshop will be held on December 12th. Part 1: 4PM EST and Part 2: 7PM EST. Your kit will be shipped prior to Dec. 1 USPS Priority Mail (I am waiting for the rounds to arrive). You will be emailed directions and suggested supplies. If you are not able to attend during that time, or purchase or receive the kit after the class is scheduled, it will be on replay and I will be availabe to answer any questions.
I will be creating my pieces right along with you, and you are encouraged to use the DIY Paint colors and finishes of your choice, or other products that you know to be compatible with IOD Decor Transfers. I use DIY Liquid Patina to prep my surface before applying my transfer. Look through your supplies, and see what you might want to use!
Each Kit Includes:
- (1) 8" Round Baltic Birch Plywood, 1/2″ thick
- (1) 12" Round Baltic Birch Plywood, 1/2" thick
- Pieces from the IOD Woodland Christmas Decor Transfer (shown)
- (1) 4.25" wood pedestal
- (1) 6 3/4" wood candlestick
- DIY Paint Products available here. I use DIY Liquid Patina to prep my surface before applying the transfer!
- Use a wood glue to assemble
- You may create a tiered tray, or two individual trays with your supplies.
12th Day of a Woodland Christmas FB Video Workshop: Tiered Tray Kit
Fruitful Life Studio is unable to accept returns. Please contact me with any questions before ordering, Thank you.