Sign up for my email so that you don't miss any of my upcoming video workshops, including my workshop series: The Twelve Days of a Woodland Christmas
Gather your family (or have some quiet creating time just for youself) in the comfort of your own home, and create a Christmas heirloom right along with me.
The 5th Day of a Woodland Christmas Workshop will be held on December 5th. Part 1: 4PM EST and Part 2: 7PM EST. Upon purchase, your kit will be shipped USPS Priority Mail within 24 hours. You will be emailed directions and suggested supplies. If you are not able to attend during that time, or purchase or receive the kit after the class is scheduled, it will be on replay and I will be availabe to answer any questions.
I will creating my piece right along with you, and you are encouraged to use the DIY Paint colors and finishes of your choice, or other products that you know to be compatible with IOD Decor Transfers. Look through your supplies, and see what you might want to use! I will use a DIY black paint color for the chalkboard section, and a DIY white paint color for the frame, where I will apply the transfer pieces. I use DIY Liquid Patina to prep my surface for applying a transfer.
Each Kit Includes:
- (1) 11.75" x 18" MDF Tavern Sign, Made in the USA!
- (1) Piece of jute for hanging
- (4) 16 mm beads, (2) 20mm beads
- Pine swag piece from the IOD Woodland Christmas Decor Transfer (shown). Smaller misc. pieces might vary slightly
- DIY Paint Products available here. I use DIY Liquid Patina to prep my surface for applying a transfer. I will seal my chalkboard piece with 3 coats of Big Top to make an erasable/wipeable chalkboard. Use the paint colors of your choice.
- IOD Erasable White Chalk Ink available here. I will demonstrate how to use the erasable chalk ink and IOD Decor Stamps (letters) but you can use regular white chalk and write a message on your sign as well.
5th Day of a Woodland Christmas FB Video Workshop: Tavern Sign Chalkboard
Fruitful Life Studio is unable to accept returns. Please contact me with any questions before ordering, Thank you.