This kit is very versitile. I used it to make magnets to hold my granddaughters' artwork on my refrigerator. I also use the stencil as a tracer to make tags to hang on my painted furniture and decor in my retail booth. As I paint an item, I dab the colors on the paper pallete, so that customers know what paint I used.
The stamp and tracer/stencil in this kit can also be used on totes, aprons, denim pants or jackets, etc. Comes with directions and links to free tutorials and ideas. The stencil and stamp can be used long after the other supplies are gone!
The Artist's Palette Framed Magnet Kit includes:
- (2) 5" x 7" sets of mats and backings to paint signs or door hangers, surface to paint is approximately 3.5" x 5.5".
- 8 self-adhesive magnets
- (1) tracer/stencil AND stencil mask, of an artist's palette and paintbrush to use for painting or tracing onto cardstock to make tags for your booth
- (1) 3.5" square IOD Decor Stamp from the Pattern Play set
- (2) sheets kraft cardstock to make tags
- length of string to hang tags
- free tutorials for how to use this set
You can use any type of paints or glue to complete this project.
*JRV Letter stencil is not included.
*DIY Paint and Gold Patina is not included.
Kit, Artist's Palette Framed Magnets, DIY Paint, IOD Stamp
Fruitful Life Studio is unable to accept returns. Please email me with any questions you have before purchasing. Thank you.