This kit is very versitile. I used it to make door hangers for my studio, so that others will know to keep down the noise. I also use it to make tags to hang on my painted furniture and decor in my retail booth. As I paint an item, I dab the colors on the paper pallete, so that customers know what paint I used.
The pieces in this kit can be used on totes, aprons, denim pants or jackets, etc. Comes with directions and links to free tutorials and ideas. The tracer/stencil and stamp can be used long after the other supplies are gone!
The Artist's Palette Kit includes:
- (2) sets of mats and backings to paint signs or door hangers
- twine to hang your artwork
- (1) tracer/stencil of an artist's palette and paintbrush, AND masks, to use for painting or tracing onto cardstock to make tags for your booth
- (1) 3.5" square IOD Decor Stamp from the Pattern Play set
- free tutorials for how to use this set
You can use any type of paint and glue to complete this project.
You can use any type of paints or glue to complete this project.
*JRV Letter stencil is not included.
*DIY Paint and Gold Patina is not included.
Artist's Palette Studio Door Hanger, DIY Paint, IOD Stamp
Fruitful Life Studio is unable to accept returns. Please email me with any questions you have before purchasing. Thank you.