Dark Liquid patina is for adding an aged look over your surface,a beautiful low sheen durable brush on finish, the look of wax without all the work.
1. Allow DIY Paint to dry for 24 hours to ensure it is set before applying DIY Liquid Patina.
2. Pour a small amount directly onto your dry surface, and use a rag, sponge, or paintbrush to apply an even coat to the entire surface.
1. Work in small sections to avoid a patchy finish.
2. Apply a second coat to minimize brush strokes.
4. Watch Debi's videos on how to use Liquid Patina as a medium at www.debisdesigndiary.com
DO NOT FREEZE!
Dark & Decrepit DIY Liquid Patina
Fruitful Life Studio is unable to accept returns. Please contact me with any questions before ordering. Thank you.
If you have a large order of DIY paint products, it will be drop-shipped from the factory, which will mean your paint will be shipped direct from the DIY factory. That way, you will have available every product in every size. I will contact you if your paint order will be drop-shipped or if there is a back-order from the factory. If it is not drop-shipped, I will ship it direct from my studio, along with your other products.