*Product Sold by weight not volume
How do I plan on using the making powder? Here are a few ideas I am going to try...
1. Mix with water for a watercolor effect.
2. Mix with DIY Liquid Patina for a tinted glaze or medium
3. Mix with DIY Big Top for a tinted glaze or sealer
4. Mix with DIY Clear Wax and use as a tinted wax
5. Seal your project with DIY Clear Wax and sprinkle with making powder, then rub into the details of your piece.
6. Mix with your resin for resin projects
7. Put in a sprayer or mister to make a colored mist.
7. Mix with plaster, grout, moulding paste, or even clay!
What are your ideas for using DIY Making Powder?
Van Gogh Go Making Powder, Pigment Powder, DIY Paint Co.
Fruitful Life Studio is unable to accept returns. Please contact me with any questions before ordering. Thank you.
If you have a large order of DIY paint products, it will be drop-shipped from the factory, which will mean your paint will be shipped direct from the DIY factory. That way, you will have available every product in every size. I will contact you if your paint order will be drop-shipped or if there is a back-order from the factory. If it is not drop-shipped, I will ship it direct from my studio, along with your other products.