A4 is for small craft items, measuring 210 mm x 297 mm (8.3" x 11.7") image area.
ITD Collection rice papers are excellent quality. They offer unique images not available elsewhere. We are proud to offer these papers that will make a great addition to your crafting collection.
For Best Results:
- Paint the surface with a light or white colored background so the image will show against the transparency of the paper.
- Apply a layer of decoupage medium to the surface, then place the paper. If you are covering a large area, it is best to do it a section at a time.
- Once the paper is positioned correctly, apply another layer of glue over the top.
- Let top layer fully dry before applying a second coat of decoupage medium or varnish.
- Do not touch your rice paper when it is wet.
- Use a soft brush with flat / wide bristles (golden taklon works well).